Benefits of Steel Products:
- Easy to clean and maintain. Stainless steel does not absorb dirt; in fact, it actually resists smudges, fingerprints and scuff marks relatively easily, making it very easy to clean and maintain. Stainless steel appliances can be wiped down with a damp cloth and sanitized easily. The surface can be protected with a cleaner to preserve its smooth, sleek and shiny surface.
- Long life span. Stainless steel does not fade or become discolored over time. It's also a rust-proof and stain-resistant material, so it will maintain its shine and preserve all of the aesthetic qualities of your appliances for several years to come.
- Does not harbor germs. Because stainless steel is non-porous, it resists bacteria and germs more effectively than wood or plastic surfaces. Stainless steel can be wiped clean with a disinfectant cleaner after use, and is an attractive option for homes with young children and pets or for anyone who wants to keep their kitchen as clean and immaculate as possible.
- Aesthetically pleasing. Stainless steel appliances can complement almost any kitchen or home design and theme, and the sleek, gleaming metallic finish can be balanced out with wood or plastic accents. Stainless steel is aesthetically pleasing and can be used as a surface material on a variety of appliances, including dishwashers, washers, dryers, countertops, refrigerators, freezers and stove tops.
- Does not affect flavor of foods. Stainless steel is one of the most hygienic surfaces available, so any foods that come into contact with the surface or material do not attract dirt or germs. Stainless steel also does not react with any foods that may be used during meal preparation and cooking.